Thursday, September 9, 2010

WELCOME TO MY REVUE AVENUE

welcome to my page.

i love cine.  and i love sharing my pee-oh-vee.
a  movie critique you say? probably.
i give my updated, unbiased reviews on movies in a 60-seconder read minus the spoiling.

here you may find 5 criteria, all with 5 stars as highest (or may go beyond sometimes):
1.  the overall rating - the general feeling after i watched the movie. was i satisfied? amazed? disappointed?
2.  storyline - refers to the originality of the story, droplines, the way the story was written
3.  concept - refers to the originality of the movie in totality, was it an industry first?
4.  consistency - refers to characterization and genre/classification, was it true to its classification?
5.  special fx - refers to overall design, cinematography, costume, etc.

want me to post my reviews of old movies? send in your request and i will look over my file dating back from 2007.

feel free to leave your comment/s.
everyone is welcome. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment